Wednesday 24 October 2012

FG Declares Thursday 24th and Friday 25th Public Holidays


As a kid I never really liked holidays as I get to stay home all day and do home chores but now... Yipee.... Oh I love any break... lolz

Well The Moslem break in celebration of the 2012 Eid El-kabir commences tomorrow and Friday
That means, sleep, meat, sleep, meat, party rice... ooooh I like...!!! oh got to read
Minister of Interior, Abba Moro who announced this in Abuja on Monday, called on Nigerians to imbibe and emulate the worthy tenets of Islam as practiced by the holy Prophet Mohammad.
May I also plead that Nigerians please stop the killings especially @my@ brothers in the north, The Bokoharam sect who have made the North (gosh the north was peaceful and beautiful) a mini war zones *sobs*

So what would you all be doing this Hols?

No comments:

Post a Comment