Thursday 4 July 2013

"Olivia Pope" Finally Gets Married...

Kerry Washington - Olivia Pope in Scandal
Kerry Washington who played Olivia Pope  in the American hit TV Series  "Scandal" is married. Though must say I had my doubts about TV series but I when I finally did, I was hooked. Also, I found a way to sieve the wheat from the shaft and learnt one crucial lesson. Your instict (as a christian the holy spirit) is always true.
Would spare you the gist later. What is news is that this 36 (yeah she looks younger) American actress is married to a handsome American with Nigerian roots. He is San Francisco 49ers corner back Ezenwa Nnamdi Asomugha, aged 31, on June 24 in Hailey, Idaho in the U.S. What is news is not only about the marriage or the fact that she is married to a Nigerian, What is news is that at 36, she  this is her first marriage.little wonder she had a very quite and private ceremony which didn't include the paparazzi. Any way PEOPLE magazine got their signed wedding certificate and decided to share.
I wish her the very best and can only pray that their union would last a very very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment