Tuesday 4 June 2013

"The love that lasts the longest is the love that can never be."



The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else

A mighty pain to love it is,
And 'tis a pain that pain to miss;
But of all pains, the greatest pain
It is to love, but love in vain.

In a perfect world, when he's with her, he would be wishing he was with me; when he looked at her, he would be looking at me; when he smiled at her, his smile would be for me; when he thought about someone, he would be thinking about me. In a perfect world, he would realize that she wasn't the one he was supposed to be with and I would still be standing here waiting for him still when he finally knows this. But this isn't a perfect world and people do get hurt, you smile when you feel like crying, you act like you're okay when you're falling apart inside and you let it go. You move on, because there's nothing else you can do."

How can you simply be friends with someone when every time you look at them, you're thinking about how much more you really want?"

The roads of life are strewn with the wreckage of run-down, half-finished loves

If I were you I'd promise to live life for all it's worth, take all you've been given and leave your mark upon this Earth. Trust your heart to show you everything you need...and if you were you, I'd fall in love with me

Sometimes I wish I had never met you, because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been

Loving you is like trying to touch a star, I know I can never reach you, but I can't help but try

The saddest thing in the world, is loving someone who used to love you.

You never lose by loving. You always lost by holding back.

I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me because I know, even if its just for a second, that I've crossed your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment