Thursday 25 April 2013

Big Dreams Happen When You Are Awake.



Was going through Bellanaija.com wedding section of cos and the above title came to mind.

In life, we go through a lot of things and are sometimes distracted from our initial plan and goals. While some get back on their feet and make that dream a reality, some others forget the dream and dream another dream while other just let it die in them and live each day as it comes without plans.

I sure miss blogging, stories, gists and all that but sometimes I guess you have to lay back and dream and for me its time for me to wake up and make my dream come alive... while awake of course.


Watch out as something great is happening soon. To all those who chipped in advice(s) just want to say a big thank you to you all. Thanks for believing in me.
*wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment