Thursday 9 August 2012

Thou shall Not wear RED today the 9th of August...lol






This is by so far the craziest thing have heard in a while, Yesterday at about 10pm I got a broadcast saying" This is from the Redemption Camp, it has just been passed across  that we should not put on red dress tomorrow or anything that contains red either shirt, shoe, bag, head warmer, etc.  they would not use our blood to redeem Nigeria oh..." ...
and to think that those who sent it to me are people I admire.... and the question that comes to my mind is : " how funny can people be?" even my younger sis was not left out as she insisted i dont put on the red checkered shirt I planned to wear. Ok, I succumbed and yeah yeah, am on purple! now what would  happen to :

  • BRT attendants!!! their uniform is RED nah... 
  • what about students whose uniform is RED
  • YEH!!! BRT BUS is also painted RED!!! so am going to trek to the office? Just thinking...... 












lara kingz.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment